Mikrotik S+DA0003 Compatible 10G SFP+ 3m Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable (DAC)
Optcore’s SFP-10G-DAC-P3M-MIK is a high performance and cost effective SFP+ direct attach copper cable (also known as Twinax Cable or DAC) supporting the bandwidth transmission requirements as defined by 10 Gigabit-Ethernet (10GBase-CU), 8G Fiber Channel (FC) and 10G Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE). The SFP+ DAC cable is designed for short reach links in high-speed interconnecting networking applications such as high-performance computing (HPC), enterprise networking including top-of-rack switching and network storage markets. It is fully comply with SFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and SFF-8472. The SFP+ DAC copper cable is manufactured with high quality components and tested strictly to meet or exceed industry specifications, which provides high port density and configurability at low costs and reduced power consumption for hardware OEMs and data center operators.
The SFP+ DAC copper cable is programmed to be compatible with a wide range of Mikrotik network equipment for in-rack connections such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) Switches, Routers, Network Interface Cards (NICs) and Network Storage Systems. It’s proven to be an cost effective alternative to high-cost Mikrotik S+DA0003 10G SFP+ 3m direct attach copper cable.
• lower cost than SFP+ optical transceiver and active optical cable (AOC)
• Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps
• Support for 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x Fibre Channel data rates
• Hot-pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint
• I/O Connector designed for high speed differential signal applications
• Improved Pluggable Form Factor (IPF) compliant for enhanced EMI/EMC performance
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Compatible to SFP+ MSA
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 70°C
• RoHS Compliant and Lead-Free