Ubiquiti AirFiber 5X Unlicensed 5GHz 500Mbps 200km UBNT Malaysia
UBiQUiTi airFiber AF-5X - Point-to-Point Carrier Backhaul Radio
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Deployment Flexibility - Connect to External Antenna of your choice
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• Proprietary Radio Chipset allows operation with up-to 256 QAM modulation
• Easy Mounting with included pole mount accessories
• Low Latency - Below 1 ms for FDD mode
• Long Range Links - 200 km and above
• Incredible Throughput - over 500 Mbps
• Carrier Grade Product
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Built-in GPS sync technology
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.
• Malaysia Local Product and Warranty support by Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd.
• Ubiquiti airFiber Radios have a proven track record in the Market and are a great success story in Malaysia.
• Malaysian companies using Ubiquiti solutions include Telekom Malaysia, Maxis, Celcom, KLIA/KLIA2, YTL and many many others.
• Plug-and-Play upgrade from Rocket M5 / AC backhaul to airFiber 5X.
• Perfect solution for noisy Malaysian 5GHz radio waves.
• Upgrade from your Cambium, Infinet and Ligowave backhaul to Ubiquiti airFiber and never look back.
• airFiber together with AirPrism products will solve all your Co-Location Interference Issues - (ask us how)
airFiber operates in worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequencies. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs.
The airFiber AF-5X is designed for long-range, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul links. It features the highest TDD throughput available and proprietary HDD for ultra-low latency. With speed and throughput surpassing conventional wired backhauls, airFiber prevails over expensive and labor-intensive wired infrastructures.
Conventional wireless standards impose a latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. airFiber can transmit data synchronously without any wait time. airFiber features traditional TDD and FDD modes of operation in addition to the proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) mode, which provides a breakthrough in range and spectral efficiency performance.
The compact form factor allows the AF-5X to be used with airFiber Slant 45 antennas, or instantly upgrade a Rocket link that uses a RocketDish RD-5G30 / RD-5G34 antenna.
AF-5X features industry-leading 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, covering the entire 5 GHz spectrum with one radio, and delivering up to 500+ Mbps real throughput and 200+ km range. Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
airFiber AF-5X includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device (Gigabit PoE adapter included).